I did it. It was so gross that I could only down about half of the one tablespoon requirement. Every time I even think of drinking more, I start to gag. At least I didn't get sick from it, but I also didn't go into labor. I give up.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
You Win Some, You Lose Some
I did it. It was so gross that I could only down about half of the one tablespoon requirement. Every time I even think of drinking more, I start to gag. At least I didn't get sick from it, but I also didn't go into labor. I give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That sucks!
She will be here before you know it.
Oh man, Kriss. I am sorry. Hopefully she will be here any time. Good luck, wish we could come see her. Love you all.
Yeah, castor oil didn't work for me either.
One Day to go! Congrats! May the wait be over!
Post a Comment