Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This Is The Kind Of Thing That Makes You Realize You Are Old


I planned a get together with my college roommates this last Monday. We haven't seen each other all together for 6 years! We lived together for 2 years, it was a really fun part of my life. A part of me feels like it was yesterday, while another part of me feels like it was millions of years ago. When I realize it has been 13 years since we lived together, I feel like an old middle aged lady. So weird. Pictured from left to right is Emily, Me, Gayle, and JaNae. Emily and JaNae now live out of state, so I was glad we were able to meet together! How things have changed. We have 15 kids between the 4 of us. We are hoping it won't be another 6 years before we get together again. At that rate, we will be 39-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

Melanie B

How fun! I bet it was nice to see everyone.

Melissa

Oh, that makes me want to have a reunion with my roommates. And look at those beautiful Utah mountains. Great pic.

Micah

ahhh, so fun to see you ladies all together again! What about your neighbors below you!! We were practically roomates! good times. good memories.