Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Scotty Dear

He is officially 3! I don't know where the past three years have gone, time flies when you're having fun! Scott is an absolute JOY! He has the happiest personality. Most people don't see that side of him cause he is so dang shy, but take my word! Jesse referred to him once as a "ball of sunshine" and that's exactly what he is. This picture was hard to get because he is so obsessed with cars that he was dying to get Lightning and Mater off the cake. He always has a car in his hand, never ever do you see him without one. He is also getting to be a pretty great little talker. One of his favorite words is "forgot". Any time he can fit that into a sentence, its a good thing. He isn't doing awesome on the potty thing quite yet, but he gets the concept. This is kinda gross, but anytime someone farts, he whines and says, "I want you to go potty!" It cracks me up. He is a wicked cool kid and I'm so glad he's a part of our family!

2 comments:

aunt katie

I enjoyed spending time with you guys the other night and carrying Scott to bed - he is a neat little guy.

Nikkie

How cute-Ashton is obsessed with cars too.