Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've Always Said 4 Is My Limit

Yes, it's true. I've most likely lost my mind (or I will soon), but I will be having baby #4 in early December. Seems so far away. I've had an ultrasound and so far everything is perfect, let's hope it stays that way!

9 comments:

LaNell Brown

That is so great. Congrats!

Monika

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Melanie B

CONGRATULATION MOMMY OF FOUR! WOW I'M GLAD IT'S YOU AND NOT ME. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS!

Sharee

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well. I can't stop smiling. Wahoo!

BJandGayle

Kriss!!! I'm prego too! and I'm due in Dec. also!!! Congrats. You are an awesome mom and after recent events in the new (I can't even think about it w/o crying) I'm glad kids have good homes like yours to go to. When is your due date? Mine is the 6th. Hopefully they don't make it later :{ Glad to hear the good news. Talk to you soon.

Emily

Congrats! I hope everything goes well. And just so you know I thought 4 was my limit, and now there are 5! ;)

Nikkie

yeah! Are you hoping for a girl?

Laura Stringham

:) I'm happy for you. I hear that it's kinda all the same after you have 3. i'm hoping that's true.

Micah

Congratulations!!! 4- you are a brave woman. I am pregnant too, due in Sept.! Im scared,I think 3 will be my limit :)