Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'd like to bear my testimony of....

Yes, Laura I'm stealing your line. Let me just start off by saying that I'm basically a cheap skate. I wouldn't say I'm a tight wad completely, but I do enjoy looking for deals and trying not to spend too much money. I especially love cheap makeup. I have no patience for those counters at the store that cost way too much with the snotty workers. I have, however, found something that is not cheap, but oh so good.





I have inherited a lot of my dad's characteristics. Most of them are his loner, anti social traits, but I do have a physical trait of his that is not my favorite. It is the dreaded under eye fat bags. I'm not talking about some dark circles from being tired. I'm talking about puffy, bags of fat that just hang out under my eyes. I've learned from somewhere they are totally inherited. Thanks, dad. Anyway, I was totally tormented every time I looked in the mirror. No matter what, I would just stare at those bags. So hideous. I even started thinking about looking into how much surgery would be on those little suckers. Well, no surgery needed, I have found the answer to my prayers. Here it is....






Avon's Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System. It is heaven in a bottle. It doesn't try to hide the bags, IT ACTUALLY SHRINKS THEM! I haven't been this excited since I got my new garage door. This is even better. I thought I would share this info for anyone who has the same torment over fat bags. It's like $30 for .5 ounces, but it lasts quite awhile and nothing is more worth the money!

2 comments:

Laura Stringham

I'm totally getting some. I have had those eye issues since I was a little kid and something needs to be done.

Sheri

Let me know if you find something for that big roll of fat under my boobs...now that would be something!