I have a confession to make, I haven't really ever turned on any kind of kid's shows for Scottie to watch. I don't know why, maybe it's because I really don't think I can take watching Barney, Sesame Street, and all those fun shows again and again and again. Jesse asks me all the time if I've turned Sesame Street on for Scottie. He thinks I'm somehow robbing him of a normal childhood. My excuse is that I don't know what time these shows are on anymore. (That's actually a lame excuse cause I can just check the guide on the Dish-shhhhhh, don't tell.) Anyway, today while the kids were getting ready for school we had the tv on. Well, before you know it The Wiggles were on and Scottie could not get enough of it. He went right up to my dusty tv (my mom would be so ashamed), and started shaking his butt like he never has before. It was awesome! Of course, now this means I'm going to have to turn on these horrible shows all the time!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Funny..I didn't think the wiggles till existed on television. Your in trouble now...Scottie will be way to addicted.
The pumpins are sure cute too!
I hear ya, there are some shows Henry will never see because I had my fill of them with the other two. The Wiggles is one of them!
Oh wow, I would pay good money to get Lizzy to watch TV. We still only have network TV and I think I've seen every Barney, Sesame Street and Curious George that they've made. It's a little maddening.
Post a Comment