Last Saturday was the annual parade/band night for our ward. The kids look forward to this all summer, and I look forward to doing my yearly "Boot Scootin Boogie"! I don't know what it is about that dance, but it makes me feel like a teenager again. Unfortunately I am totally winded by the end-I don't remember feeling like that back in the day. Anyway, I didn't get that great of pictures this year, but I made a half attempt. Here they are..

Abbie bummin a ride with the Primary President so she won't have to actually ride a bike or scooter. Not too dumb of her, huh?

Dylan enjoying his freedom. (This is the only time I let him ride his bike on the street).

The twins separated at birth! This is right before Jesse got the old football out and started to play with his friend and all the little boys joined in.

Still smiling even though we were leaving!
3 comments:
Abbie is one smart girl, I'd have hopped on there too. The party is always one of the things I love the most about this neighborhood.
Cute pics of your family!! Sorry I missed the boot-scootin' boogie. I was totally going to do it w/ you, but I got side-tracked meeting a new neighbor. I was watching you though, and girl, you still got it!!
Unfortunately I was right there with you on being winded. It's still fun to do though. Lexie was disappointed that we didn't do the Achy Breaky heart. Next year we will have to learn a new line dance to share-any ideas?
Post a Comment